We aspire to not only fulfill your needs but also try to ensure the whole process of buying on Mudraka goes through smoothly and puts a smile on your face. Go through the common pointers here to avoid confusion, know what to expect at each stage and ensure a smooth and quick service experience from Mudraka!
Setting up an adjustable banner/backdrop stand can be a little complicated, but once setup, it provides an extremely stable display that is resistant to wind and can go as big as 8x8 feet.
You can purchase the product here.
In order to ensure good quality print, the printing file needs to be of good quality to avoid pixelation. Here are some tips for a good file:-
- For indoor prints or for prints which are seen up close, the printing file needs to be of good quality
- The file resolution needs to be atleast 150 DPI for a good print.
- The printing is done in CMYK format - therefore all files are converted into CMYK before printing
- Leave 1 inch margin on each side in your printing file as printing margin. For eg if you order a banner which is 10 ft X 10 Ft, the file should be 119 inches X119 inches. For a 2 ft X 2 ft banner, create a file which is 23 inches X 35 inches.
- To check if the file is of good quality, zoom in to the size of actual print and check for pixelation.
Remember, if you need any design assistance, we offer it for free!
- Solvent prints are more suitable for outdoors as they have an odor. They also are slightly grainy which are better suited for distance viewing
- Eco Solvent prints can be used for indoors as well as outdoors as they have very little smell
- Latex prints can be used for indoors as well as outdoors with no smell. These inks are also environment friendly
- UV printing can be directly done on hard surfaces such as foam board or sun board.